Europrivacy Benefits and Advantages
Benefit of a Europrivacy Certification
- Identify and reduce legal and financial risks
through audit and systematic gap analysis.
Certification must be taken into account by judges (Art. 83 European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
- Demonstrate GDPR compliance
through impartial third-party assessment.
- Improve reputation and access to market
through GDPR certification
- Build Trust and Confidence
for your Data Subjects, B2B Partners and Stakeholders.
- Ensure up-to-date compliance
with a continuously updated certification scheme.
- Ease cross-border data transfer
- Develop competitive advantages
Advantages of Europrivacy
- European and GDPR by design
- Continuously updated
- Extensible to national and domain specific obligations
- Applicable to emerging technologies
- Highly reliable (with systematic assessment)
- Time and cost efficient (thanks to its innovative methodology)
- ISO compliant (and easily combinable with ISO 27001)
- Comprehensive (applicable to a large set of diverse data processing)
- Independent and managed by an International Board of Experts
- Online resources, tools, and support
- Global network of experts and partners
- Research and innovation empowered
And more specifically
Several good reasons for choosing Europrivacy:
High level of reliability with an innovative methodology enabling more systematic and comprehensive compliance assessment.
A comprehensive and cost-effective solution (all-in-one) encompassing:
- All sorts of data processing
- European (GDPR), national, and international obligations
- Legal, cybersecurity, and ISO requirements
Compliant with ISO principles and certification models (ISO/IEC 17065 and 17021-1).
Easily combinable with ISO certification such as ISO/IEC 27001 and 27701.
Designed through an H2020 European Research project co-funded by the European Commission and the Swiss Confederation, which has brought together expertise from many European universities and research partners.
Managed by the European Centre for Certification and Privacy and maintained by an International Board of Experts in data protection.
Supported by seasoned experts with many years of expertise in personal data protection encompassing European, national and international data protection law.
Extensible to complementary national data protection obligations, including EU and non-EU national regulations (such as the Swiss Data Protection Act).
Addressing emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Blockchain and smart cities, with the support of international experts in these domains.
Cutting-edge expertise from the research community on emerging technologies, data protection and cybersecurity.
Identifying and reducing legal, financial, and reputation risks.