Europrivacy Benefits and Advantages
Benefits and Added Value
- Identify and reduce legal and financial risks
through a systematic gap analysis (Art. 24, 42, 83 GDPR).
- Assess, validate and demonstrate compliance
through impartial third-party assessment.
- Build Trust and Confidence
for your Data Subjects, B2B Partners, and Stakeholders.
- Develop competitive advantages.
- Improve reputation and market access.
- Value your compliance by turning data protection into an asset and a source of revenues.
- Support cross-border and processor data transfers (Art. 28, 46 GDPR).
- Reduce risks and controlling costs with data processors, by requesting their certification (Art. 28 GDPR).
- Extend compliance assessment to non-EU jurisdictions.
- Join a business ecosystem committed to data protection.
- Access online resources and tools for data protection and compliance.
- Receive updates on compliance requirements.
- Increase market valuation, by reducing risks and uncertainty for investors.
- European and GDPR by design.
- Continuously updated to take into account regulatory changes, jurisprudence, and EDPB publications.
- Extendable to national and domain specific obligations, as well as to non-EU regulations.
- Applicable to emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence, Internet of things, blockchain, and smart cities.
- Highly reliable with comprehensive assessments.
- Time and cost efficient thanks to its innovative methodology.
- ISO compliant and easily combinable with ISO/IEC 27001.
- Comprehensive and applicable to most data processing.
- Independent and managed by an International Board of Experts.
- Online resources, tools, and support.
- Global network of experts and partners.
- Research and innovation empowered through a close connection with legal and ICT research.