Audit and Certification in Data Protection
EuroPrivacy is a highly reliable and comprehensive certification scheme on data protection encompassing:
- the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Information Management Systems
- Products and Services
- Emerging technologies, such as Internet of Things, big data and smart cities
- relevant ISO standards
It can also encompass national obligations such as the Swiss data protection regulation and complementary norms such as NIS and ePrivacy directive.
It is a reliable and efficient solution to:
- Audit and certify compliance with the GDPR
- Identify legal, financial, and reputational risks
- Enhance data protection through surveillance audits
- Build trust and confidence
EuroPrivacy has been developed through a H2020 European research project co-funded by the European Commission and Switzerland. It is managed by the European Center for Certification and Privacy and maintained by an international board of experts in data protection.