ECCP to present Europrivacy at CPDP conference on May 24
The European Centre for Certification and Privacy (ECCP) will present Europrivacy at the CPDP conference in Brussels on Tuesday, May 24 at 16:00 CEST
We are delighted to announce our participation in the session “Data Protection Certification – International Perspective and Impact”, chaired by Mr Luca Bolognini, member of the International Board of Experts (ECCP) and President of the Italian Institute for Privacy and Data Valorization (IIP).
The session will provide an overview of the latest developments in data protection certification in Europe and internationally and introduce the recent evolution in the domain of data protection certification. On behalf of ECCP, its President and Chair of the International Board of Experts, Dr Sébastien Ziegler, will present an innovative model of data processing compliance certification coming from the European research to address both Art. 42 GDPR requirements and non-EU regulations compliance requirements.
Represented by Mr Peter Kimpian, Ms Chiara Romano, Ms Catherine Lennman, Mr Fabrice Naftalski, and Dr Sébastien Ziegler, and chaired by Mr Luca Bolognini, the expert panel will discuss and shed light on the following points:
- What are the lessons learned and opportunities with data protection certification?
- What is the potential for international recognition of data protection certification?
- What are the differences between universal, specific, and hybrid certification mechanisms? What are their benefits and disadvantages?
- What challenges do organizations face following the adoption of the GDPR?
- What are the current state-of-the-art certification solutions for certifying and demonstrating GDPR compliance?
Find out more about the session and the conference at: https://www.cpdpconferences.org/panels/tuesday-24-may-2022-grid.